Thursday, November 1, 2007



In the survey that I conducted shows that many of the students think we need a better gun control. Surprisingly the ones that gave me the most that siad yes were 11th graders.Other then that the other grades were nearly the same.My data also tells me that males now more about the gun control laws and system then females. Another survey that was conducted shows that people think its more important to control gun ownership then to protect the rights of those with guns.It also tells me that more people want to band the sale of gun ownership while only some are against this band.It also tells me that most of the shootings are done by men.This is what my survey shows, those who want a better gun control system.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmhh...its kinda hard to coment on your post I personally gun control is good TO AN EXTENT! but stricth gun control no way man when i did my survey of gun control there more no's then yes's proving that some people feel it can be wrong or in the same boat im in i feel its right to a certain extent.baisecly what im asking is are You for gun control or against it?

Anonymous said...

Your post is looking great and I like how you made your graph colors so bright.

Jessica said...

This post was kind of confusing. Your graph was also kind of confusing because you picked very similar colors for yes and no. Overall though I think your survey results really help to prove your point.

Anonymous said...

Very good qurstion to survey people on. it goes very good with your blog topic. And obviuosly we need better gun control

john said...

You show that this is a very important topic that you are doing. The chart that you put up shows most of this information well. You get straight to the point and don't take tame to tell all the details.

Anonymous said...

I think that guns shouldnt be illeagal. But guns should be more controlled over than they are now.